Military Moves are Our Speciality
A-1 Self Storage would like to thank all the men and women who serve our country. We know that moving is an all too familiar thing to those in the service. Here are six ways A-1 Self Storage is here to help you!
- Month-to-month rentals. A-1 Self Storage offers month-to-month rental agreements, which offers added flexibility. We don’t tie our customers into long term rental agreements, because we know plans and dates constantly change with military families. Our rentals allow for flexible move-ins and move-outs.
- Wide variety of storage unit sizes. We can help you find the right sized unit for the right price. We offer a handy Unit Size Guide video series to make it easy to choose the right size. Need more help? Our storage experts can help select a unit size based on the items you are looking to store. Give us a call at 1-800-210-8979 and we can give you a quick quote, and even help you reserve a unit.
- We accommodate movers. We know there are many situations in which military families need storage. Whether you are storing for a relocation or long term deployment, A-1 Self Storage can accommodate movers dropping off your items or picking them up.
- Peace of mind. We know moving or having a spouse deployed can be a stressful time. We offer a very clean, safe, and secure facility so you don’t need worry about your items. We feature 24 hour surveillance cameras, and individual door alarms on select units. Your items are safe with us.
- Savings. To save you money, A-1 Self Storage offers a 5% monthly active duty military discount!
- Rent your storage unit online. We make those last minute moves a breeze. You can rent your storage space from the comfort of your own computer, tablet, or smartphone – day or night! From choosing the right sized storage unit for your needs, to selecting the type of unit access you prefer, and making your payment with your credit card, everything can be done online. You will even receive an email confirmation with your payment receipt and your rental documents. When you finish the rental process online, you simply need to stop by our office during business hours to receive your gate code and purchase your lock. It’s that easy!
Visit our website at http://www.a1storage.com today to find the A-1 Self Storage location near you!