Holiday Decoration Storage Tips
The holiday season is in full swing! Here are some helpful storage tips to keep in mind now to make unpacking your holiday decorations quick and easy next year!
- Clearly mark boxes on all sides to easily identify its contents.
- Label everything to make things easier to find next season.
- Pack related items together so you won’t have to hunt for them:
- Tree stand, topper, and skirt
- Electrical cords with tree lights
- Stockings, hangers, and other mantle items
- Be resourceful and reuse wrapping paper, tissue paper, and gift boxes to safely pack your decorations.
- Keep strand lights untangled by wrapping them around pieces of cardboard.
If you follow these simple tips, decorating next season will be a well organized event.