Pack Smart to Save Money
Looking for ways to save money? A-1 Self Storage is here to help. The more efficient you are with your packing and organizing, the smaller the storage unit you will need. Here are some tips to help you make the most out of your space and save money by renting a smaller storage unit.
- When storing small or awkward sized items, you can use a shelving unit to help maximize space. If you want to save even more money, you could attempt to build your own.
- Fill any empty spaces and hollow objects, such as dresser drawers. You will be amazed to see how much more space this will save you.
- Vacuum seal clothing, bedding, or clothes before putting into storage.
- Disassemble beds and tables to more efficiently store your belongings.
- Storing a sofa upright will save a lot of space, but you want to make sure that it is secure and won’t fall over and damage anything.
- By putting heavier boxes on the bottom you will be able to stack boxes higher without them falling.
One thing to remember when packing your storage unit is to make sure to leave an isle down the middle so you can easily access anything that you may need.