Organize Your Garage Today!
Is your garage a full of clutter? The garage tends to be the place where we toss our dirty shoes and pile mass amounts of yard tools on top of each other. Cleaning your garage can be a very tedious and a time consuming task, especially if you have been using your garage space as place to throw excess stuff you don’t want in your home. To make the process of organizing your garage efficiently it’s advised that you go through and get rid of what you don’t need. Listed below are tips to help you get your garage in order.
- Pegboards. An easy way to organize your tools is to place pegboards with hooks on at least one wall. Do you have trouble locating your tools in your garage? Using a pegboard rather than a toolbox, you can keep items that are used commonly used in plain sight.
- Wall-Mounted Tool Racks. Tool racks are extremely useful for hanging garden tools, such as rakes, shovels, hoes and even bikes. This is a great way to make more ground space in your garage as well as keeping it organized. If you don’t want invest in wall mounted tool racks, it’s okay because we have another solution. You can create your own wooden shovel Rack. It is strong and sturdy therefore designed for heavier yard tools.
- Make Your Own Mud Room. If you don’t have a mud room don’t worry! If you have space near the entryway this would be an excellent place to create a mud room area. You can use shoe organizers, plastic bins, or baskets, and a few hooks and shelves. Using these items listed will help you create a space where all of your coats and jackets as well as muddy shoes and other items can be stored. You can even add in a little bench with a shoe cubby, and you are all set!
- Re-purposed Kitchen Jars. Start saving those jars! Extra jars you have laying around your house are a perfect use for any small items that tend to get lost in the garage. You can use these jars to store miscellaneous screws and nails you have.
- Bungee Cord Ball Storage. Use bungee cords to easily store sports balls. If your garage is filled with random sports balls scattered on the ground this is an excellent way to keep them accessible and organized.
Looking at your garage can feel extremely overwhelming especially
when it is unorganized. No one wants to spend twenty minutes looking for there gardening tool. If you follow these tips its guaranteed that your garage will be looking great in no time!