A-1 Self Storage is looking for a full-time MANAGER TRAINEE for one of our East County San Diego area self storage facilities. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, great at customer service and have a strong retail sales background. This position involves providing superior customer service in-person and over the telephone. It also includes ensuring the property is clean, well-maintained and meets company standards. All positions require some janitorial duties and weekend scheduling.
Continue reading “Now Hiring! Full-Time Manager Trainee for East County – San Diego Location” »
At A-1 Self Storage, we sincerely value your patronage and your thoughts. Our goal is to ensure we provide quality products and the high level of customer service you deserve. We encourage our customers to provide feedback, so we may continue to provide the best experience possible.
Teddi O. recently submitted her “A-1 Story” about her experience at A-1 Self Storage in San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Continue reading “Customer Review for A-1 Self Storage in San Juan Capistrano, CA” »
Is it time to say goodbye? Do you have your move scheduled, but you’re not sure what to do next? We’re here to help! Follow these easy steps to help make the process of moving out of your storage unit as smooth as possible.
- Notify Us of Your Move Ahead of Time. For your convenience, our contracts are month to month. Please be sure to let us know you’re leaving in advance. We recommend giving notice prior to paying your next month’s rent. This will help you save money, so you aren’t paying for more days than you are using as we do not offer refunds. If you happen to change your mind, or need a few extra days, just let us know!
- Empty Your Space. Clear everything out of your storage unit so that we can close out your account. If you find something that you can no longer use, consider donating it to Serving Hands International to give it a new life.
- Clean Your Storage Unit. Help us make the next customer’s stay a great experience just like yours.Sweep out your unit and clean up any spills.
- Remove Your Lock. The lock on your storage unit belongs to you, so don’t forget to take it with you! You can use it again if you need to rent with us in the future. Because you have the only keys, if you leave your lock on, the space is still occupied by you even when it’s empty.
- Fill Out a Vacate Form. After you’ve moved out, stop by the office and fill out a quick Vacate Form. It’s quick & painless, we promise!
- Tell Us How We Did. Our goal is to make each customer’s stay convenient, safe, and enjoyable. If we have accomplished this, please let us know by writing a review! Ask an Associate for more details.
Updated 8/12/16 – this position has been filled.
We are currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Sales Center in Mission Valley. The position involves handling inbound telephone sales calls, consulting, booking reservations, accepting credit card payments, and providing superior customer service. Other duties include handling online inquiries & reservations via e-mail and “live” chat, assisting our rental/payment kiosk customers remotely, meeting individual & team sales goals, and maintaining accurate records. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, detail oriented with great organizational & multi-tasking skills.
Continue reading “Looking for Part-Time Work? Join our Sales Center Team!” »
Climate controlled storage units are extremely handy when it comes to storing your furniture, antiques, musical instruments, or any fine art. Climate controlled storage units keep items in a constant set temperature. If you are going to be placing valuable items in storage, you will want to consider a climate controlled unit.
- Furniture – Wooden and leather furniture are sensitive to extreme climates and will want to be stored in climate controlled units. Wooden furniture (bed frames, tables, chairs, dressers, and more ) can be damaged when it is exposed to too much moisture.
- Appliances – Your household appliances including washers, dryers, microwaves, refrigerator all need climate control storage. Climate control protects electronic parts from cracking and rusting,
- Musical Instruments – Musical instruments are very delicate and need to be handled carefully especially if storing for a long period of time. Humidity can dry out wood instruments such as guitars and pianos. Climate control will reduce moisture and help eliminate dust which will preserve your musical instruments.
- Photography & Artwork – When storing photos climate control is a must. If temperatures get too hot and humid and photos are stacked on top of one another, the prints can start to blend together.
Properly storing your items during the warm summer months will help protect your items from the heat. Climate control is offered at select A-1 Self Storage locations. Check with your facility to confirm.
August is here again, and the new school year is right around the corner. As college move in day approaches it’s time to start planning and prepping for your move. Here are some tips to help you successfully move into your college dorm.
Continue reading “Moving Into a New Dorm Room?” »
At A-1 Self Storage we are committed to fulfilling our customers’ needs. We strive to ensure that we provide quality products and the level of customer service you deserve. We encourage our customers to provide feedback, so we may continue to provide the best experience possible!
Lyn R. recently submitted her “A-1 Story” about her experience at our A-1 Self Storage – Senter Road location in San Jose, CA. Here’s what she had to share:
Continue reading “Customer Review for A-1 Self Storage San Jose Senter Rd.” »