Bathroom Organization Tips
Is your bathroom an unorganized mess? Learn how to clear bathroom clutter with a few simple tricks and ideas.
- Organize Medicine Cabinet – Start by responsibly disposing of outdated medicines. A smart way to keep your medicine cabinet organized is to magnetize all your small objects. Keep bobby pins, tweezers, and nail tools in tact with a stick on metal strip.
- Hair Product Clutter – Gels, sprays, and hot irons take up a lot of space in the bathroom. For a quick way to organize you can plastic containers for under sink. If you are feeling crafty attach PVC pipes to the inside of cabinets and use them as holsters for your hot tools.
- Drawer Dividers – Bathroom drawers are always messy and unorganized. Use wooden or plastic trays to help categorize your items so you will no longer have to deal with cluttered drawers.
- Use Stickers – For a simple way to track how long you have had a product, write the month and year on a small sticker and put it on the bottom of the jar or tube. If the item starts to look old or tired you can refer to sticker and see if you are in the clear or not.
- Create More Towel Storage – If your towel rack isn’t big enough to hang all the towels you need, add hooks to the bathroom. Towel hooks are easy and inexpensive!
How do you organize your bathroom? Leave us a comment and let us know if you have any tips or tricks