We are currently seeking a part-time Customer Service Representative for our Sales Center in Mission Valley. The position involves handling inbound telephone sales calls, consulting, booking reservations, accepting credit card payments, and providing superior customer service. Other duties include handling online inquiries & reservations via e-mail and “live” chat, assisting our rental/payment kiosk customers remotely, meeting individual & team sales goals, and maintaining accurate records. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, detail oriented with great organizational & multi-tasking skills.
Continue reading “Looking for Part-Time Work? Join Our Sales Center Team!” »
All A-1 Self Storage locations will be closed on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
So that our Associates may celebrate Thanksgiving Day with their families, our offices will be closed for the holiday. Normal access hours are available at most locations. Please check with your location to confirm the schedule. For your convenience, we also offer a 24 hour rental/payment kiosk at 19 of our A-1 Self Storage locations! We will reopen on Friday, November 25th.
Our sincerest thanks and best wishes to you & your family for a happy Thanksgiving Day!
A-1 Self Storage is proud to participate as local toy drop site for the U.S Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program!
The goal for the Toys for Tots program is to deliver, through a new toy at Christmas, a message of hope to less fortunate children in our local communities. This is a wonderful cause to help children throughout the U.S. to experience the joy of Christmas. All California A-1 Self Storage locations are collecting new, unwrapped toys now through December 14th.*
For more information about the Toys for Tots program: visit: http://toysfortots.org/Default.aspx
*Dates may vary by location – contact your closest facility to confirm
We wanted to alert you to an event that will impact access to our El Cajon self storage facility on West Main Street.
The 70th Annual Mother Goose Parade will be held on Sunday, November 20th at 1 p.m. Considered the largest parade West of the Mississippi, it includes over 100 colorful and exciting parade entries, such as floats, marching bands, giant helium balloons, clowns, eloquent equestrians, special guests, and of course Santa Claus at the end of the parade.
As the parade route runs along Main Street El Cajon, traffic around our A-1 Self Storage location will be impacted. Main Street will be closed to vehicle traffic at 10 a.m. on Sunday, and re-opened sometime after 4 p.m. You will be able to access our facility by foot during this time, so our office will remain open for business normal hours.
For information regarding the exact parade route, please visit the City of El Cajon’s website at http://www.mothergooseparade.org/.
A clean refrigerator is important in order to keep your food safe to eat! A thorough cleaning of your refrigerator should be done periodically, especially with the holidays around the corner. Below are steps to help you clean out your fridge!
- Unplug – If your fridge needs some serious scrubbing down, unplug the fridge so you don’t waste energy while you clean.
- Empty The Fridge – Take everything out of refrigerator and place it aside. Throw out old and expired food. Group and categorize items together to make it easier when you put everything back.
- Wash Shelves and Drawers – Wash and scrub shelves with warm soapy water by hand.
- Sanitize Inside Of Fridge – Spray and wipe down every part of fridge with a multipurpose cleaner. You can even use an old tooth brush to remove the gunk in any cracks or crevices.
- Eliminate Odors – Fresh coffee grounds on a tray inside fridge will help eliminate bad odor. You can even keep a box of open baking soda in your fridge to prevent odor as well.
- Wipe Down Exterior – Wipe down outside of fridge with a damp cloth. If you have stainless steel fridge you may also use a special stainless steel cleaner.
How do you keep your refrigerator clean? Leave us a comment and let us know if you have any additional tips to share.