Storing items in a self storage facility is a must, especially when moving to a location that may not have all the space you are used to. Renting out a Fullerton CA storage unit is an easy task, however knowing how to keep it in top shape and using it in the most practical manner possible is a different matter altogether. Treating a space like that with care is crucial to your successful, long-term usage of a storage unit. Without proper organization you will only suffer long times trying to find what you’re looking for and possibly endangering yourself in the process. The following tips will give you some useful ideas to go by.
Continue reading “Fullerton Self Storage Organization Tips” »
After the holidays, our homes seem to feel a bit more cluttered and cramped than before. Rather than cramming all your holiday decorations and keepsakes in the garage or around the house – why not put them in storage where they can be stored safely and out of the way until next year’s holiday season?
What about your New Year’s resolution to get organized? There’s no better time to start than now. Use self storage to help de-clutter your home and start off your new year organized. A-1 Self Storage offers a wide variety of storage unit sizes from closet to garage size to fit your individual needs and budget. We also carry a full line of boxes, moving supplies, tape, bubble wrap, packing peanuts and more to provide added protection for your belongings. Please call or stop by today and speak to our expert staff who will help determine the right storage solution for you!
Using self storage during the holiday season can help make things less stressful. Along with the holiday cheer and festivities comes the stress and chaos of shopping, family gatherings and overnight guests. Here are some self storage solutions that can clear up your home to help make the holidays more enjoyable.
- Santa Storage: Store bicycles, scooters, sporting equipment, electronic items & much more and keep them safely hidden away until “Santa” is ready to put them under the Christmas tree.
- Guest Room Space: Are you getting ready for house guests, but your spare room is a mess? Consider renting a storage unit to contain that clutter!
- Guest Furniture & Bedding: Storing items for guest use only like roll-away beds, cots, futons, air mattresses, pillows and blankets will free your home from items that are generally used for special occasions only.
- Seasonal Clothing: Free up some closet space by storing your summer wear and clothing until they’re ready to be worn again next year. Switch them out with warmer clothing items such as coats, jackets, thermal wear, hats, gloves, etc.
- Seasonal Items: You might want to consider storing your surfboard, boogie board, golf clubs and other summer gear if you’re not going to use them until next summer rolls around. This will help make room for your winter skis, boots, sleds, shovels, etc.
- Holiday Decorations: Since you’ll only need them once a year, you might as well store them away where they won’t get damaged.
Seasonal storage is an ideal way to stay organized during the hectic holiday season. A seasonal storage unit is definitely worth considering when you have items that you need but don’t use very often. Please call us today and let the friendly staff at A-1 Self Storage help you determine the best size space to help you save space and money! We also offer a wide selection of boxes and packing supplies for one-stop shopping convenience.